Thursday, August 30, 2018

See you soon!

Aloha Everyone! 💥

Today is my last day here at HIMB for my internship this summer, as I will make my way back to Massachusetts and Smith College. I have had a fantastic time here over the past few months, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of our CEP team. Over my time here, I have met many wonderful people who have always been so caring, friendly and inviting to someone far from home like me! I have had the opportunity to run and help with many tours, labs, and an overnight, as well as work on a few different projects, such as creating new signage for our touch tanks and new cue cards for our walking tours. Just the other day I created a worksheet for our labs and classes that will be put into use soon. I have been out almost every day cleaning the touch tanks, one of my favorite activities here since I get to spend time with some of our lovely creatures. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience that I will look back on and cherish. But I won't be gone too long, as I plan on coming to visit this winter, and perhaps running some more tours then!

See you soon,

Ginny Svec 😄
CEP Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment